0
I sincerely think this is different for everyone. But here is my opinion— A relationship is a commitment. Commitment to being loyal to one another and to always be there for each other. That you will tolerate differences, disagreements, and mistakes. A relationship is not by default romantic. A romantic relationship, which I think you are referring to adds a level of loyal--that you won't "cheat" on each other romantically. A romantic relationship also means you involve other people, that is, others know you are "an item" and support you with that and try not to make moves on you because you are in a romantic relationship. Romance is different for everyone. Some people see romance with more than one person completely possible. And I am sure some will argue that you can have more than one romantic relationship--that is why I think it is very hard to define relationship. My advice--ask her what she means. One universal idea about relationships--COMMUNICATION IS KEY

Post a Comment

 
Top